Dayton Power & Light Company CHEAP SEATS are $10 seats available mostly in the upper balcony at the Schuster Center and balcony at the Victoria Theatre for select performances. These seats are only available to purchase online.
Here’s how it works:
- While Dayton Power & Light Company CHEAP SEATS are designed to let new audiences discover the arts, anybody can sign up to receive DP&L Company CHEAP SEAT alerts.
- Sign up here to receive the DP&L Company CHEAP SEATS monthly email. You’ll receive one email a month with information about what and how many $10 tickets are available for the next month’s performances. $10 ticket are available while supplies last or until 48 hours before the performance. There’s no charge to receive alerts.
- You can only buy DP&L Company CHEAP SEATS online. They are not available at the Box Office or by phone.
- You will not be able to select specific seating locations, they are first-come, first-served and assigned by Ticket Center Stage. If you have special seating needs, please indicate this on your order by selecting the special needs ticket type.
- Tickets must be purchased together to be seated together.
- You can buy up to four (4) $10 tickets per show. Accounts found to have multiple orders with the total of tickets exceeding will be subject to cancellation.
- There is a $2 fee per order.
- Your tickets will be available at the Box Office the day of the show, between 10 a.m. and showtime Monday through Friday and two hours prior to your performance on Saturday and Sunday.
Want to find out what DP&L Company CHEAP SEATS are available? Sign up for monthly email alerts here!
Ticket Center Stage is the only outlet authorized to sell tickets for events at the Schuster Center and Victoria Theatre.